Friday, January 28, 2011

A moment spent alone doing something I enjoyed







Have you ever experience the time when your parents went overseas or are out and you were left alone at home? Well... I had experienced it before. Life was pretty good without them.I had lots of freedom. When friends called to ask me out, I could give them a reply immediately, saying 'YES'. When parents are in, they would usually say 'NO'. I had lots of fun when they are out. Both my parents went on a business trip. I was left all alone at home. I switched on the computer and started playing my computer games. I surf the net, watching my favourite television programmes that I had missed. The show was called 'Point Of Entry'. It was really amazing ad exciting. Soon, my stomach was growling loudly. I was very lazy to go all the way to the coffee shop to buy myself a pack of rice. I caught sight of an advertisement of 'MacDonald s'. I thought of an idea. I dial the McDelivery hot-line and order a set of 'Double McSpicy' for myself. Soon, the delivery man arrived at my doorstep and hand over the food to me. I quickly gobbled down the burger to satisfy my growling stomach. After I had finished eating, I continued playing my computer. One can't play the computer forever right? I proceeded to read my favourite storybook, 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. The book was very interesting and I would recommend it to my friends. However, I think that the book might be too easy for a 14 years old boy. This was a moment soent alone, which I had enjoyed very much. Hope you would have one too....

No comments:

Post a Comment