Monday, January 10, 2011
A problem I encountered and how i solved or managed it
Oh... The problem was a really really big one. I swear. When I was in the midst of playing my computer game, its suddenly disconnected from the server. I was not mad at that moment as it always happen. when I click on the game and tried to log in again, its shows' Internet cannot display the web page'. I changed my internet status bar and it shows disconnected. I went on to checked the broadband. Its power indication light blinked for a while and later it turned red. I switched off the main power and switched it back on again. And guess what, the power indication light was not even on. I knew that the broadband has broken down. I was jumping mad at that moment. The next day, my Dad fetched me all the way to Sing-Post just to exchange the broadband for a new one. And you must be thinking my problem is solved when I exchanged for a new one right? But no!!! When i came home to fixed up my new broadband, my computer still can't connect to the internet. It was a new year's eve!!! every was enjoying their television programme while I'm sitting in front of my computer, trying very hard to diagnose the problem. I gave up after many tries of trying to connect. I decided to give a call to the maintenance office. They guide me on connecting to the internet. Another difficulty i came across is that the person who helped me, spoke English that i do not understand. I always needed to say 'I beg your pardon'. But the best thing finally came. My computer was finally connected to the internet, but the phone was still unable to use. But... who cares!!! All I want is my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment